Livestreaming Sundays at 12:00 pm ET
7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., and 10:30 a.m.
12:00 noon, 2:30 p.m. (en español), and 4:30 p.m.
Daily Masses (Monday-Saturday)
7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
12:10 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
Vigil Mass (Saturday):
Holy Days of Obligation Masses
Mass times vary. Please see individual event pages.
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. (En Espanol)
2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No Confessions on:
Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
- This event has passed.
Filipino Catholic Community Pilgrimage
June 29, 2019
The Filipino Catholic Community Pilgrimage will take place on June 29, 2019 at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Join thousands of pilgrims as they honor Our Lady of Antipolo, also known as Our Lady Peace and Good Voyage.
- 10:00 a.m. – Novena to Our Lady of Antipolo – Great Upper Church
- 11:30 a.m. – Confessions – Crypt Level
- 12:00 noon – Rosary – Great Upper Church
- 2:00 p.m. – Pilgrimage Mass – Great Upper Church
- 4:00 p.m. – Procession to Our Lady of Antipolo Oratory